Please call Dr Esmoreit Sleyster on 07758 223324 or complete the form below if you want us to contact you. We aim to respond to your message within 4 working days.
In first instance you will be offered a 20 minutes free-of-charge telephone consultation to help us better understand the situation and advise on how we may best proceed.
Due to high demand we are currently operating a waiting list. We will advise you of the possible waiting time before a first appointment may be offered during the telephone consultation.
Please do not leave emergency messages via this form or on this mobile number, as we do not provide an emergency service. We recommend that you contact your GP; your local Emergency Duty Service – Children’s Service between 5 pm and 8.30 am; or the Police instead.
Our policy explains the basis on which personal information is collected, and how we store and protect information provided by you. The policy also sets out how we use such data, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and what choices you have. You will provided with the full policy should you agree to enlist our services, but we have set out some of the information herewith in as far this is relevant to you contacting us via our contact page.
- When someone visits the website, the website provider collects standard information about the pages visited and the country of origin of the visitor. We use this anonymised information to find out the number of visitors to the various parts of the site.
- Information that you provide by completing the contact form on our website will be received by Gmail, which is an encrypted email service. We will only keep information of clients who wish to enlist our services. In other cases we will delete information provided to us will after 1 calendar month.
- In order to protect a child’s identity in electronic correspondence, we use a child’s initial instead of their full name and recommend you to do the same.
- Your personal data will only be used in order to provide the service to you requested, and for managing and assuring the quality of the service provided.
- The services provided by Child Psychology Sussex are private and confidential in nature. This means that we will not normally give your name, or any information about you, to anyone outside the organisation. We do not give or sell your personal data to any third parties for marketing purposes.